Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My name is Janice Austin Bates and I just published my first book. It is called "The Adventures of Little Chrisamee - Creation". The story is about a little angel who finds a window in the side of heaven where she sits for the next six days and watches creation unfold. At the end of every day she runs to the throne room and tells Father God what she saw and asks questions about it. The idea of the book is to tell children the story of creation and answer their questions.

I have a website being designed where you can order the book. It should be up and running in a week or two. I will let you know when it is ready.

In early May I will be part of a book signing at a quaint little book store called All About Books. It is located in Redding CA. Come join us if you can. I would love to meet you.

1 comment:

  1. It was so nice to meet you and so happy to have the books for my grandchildren. Can't wait to see your web site. D.Lewallen

    ReplyDelete